Tuesday, August 16, 2005

720- Eat that UMHB!

I got a 720 on my GMAT today and I can barely contain the excitement of it all. I looked at some grad school information and am not entirely sure what my next course of action should be.

I would love to go to Purdue, UT, Duke, or a few other random locals. But, for now I must focus on the move. Yes, you heard me. I am moving to Daytona. I start a new job there on September 1st and I am thrilled.

So much has happened today that I can barely keep my eyes open from the emotional drain, yet I am afraid I won't be able to sleep due to the sheer excitement of it all.

I will know who is reading my page based on who notices that I am moving first.

Oh- J. Sorry about last night. I fell asleep before I could call you back and as you can see, today has been busy beyond... Speak soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work.
I'm sure you'd be interested in cartoon animals
I hope you enjoy the subject cartoon animals

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gardening site site. It pretty much covers gardening site related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Using the most advanced satellite technology, ##KEYOWRD## delivers more than 225 channels of programming to homes and businesses that have Directtv receiving equipment, which features a small satellite dish, a digital set-top receiver and a remote control.Directv Tivo System

Anonymous said...

I agee with your post. Hey check this out--You're Going To LOVE This Site. Visit this Free Ebooks Site!

Artturius said...

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM