Thursday, August 04, 2005

Graduation

For those of you who have missed the graduation announcements, those of you who received pictures that were ruined, and those of you who simply aren't in my address book yet, here they are.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, after a three year leave of absence, two years at an oppressive university, and many nights of paper writing and prayers for a few extra hours in the day...
I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!
Michel helped me with the pictures so that we would all remember that at one point before returning to school I actually looked decent without the bags under my eyes and the strain of work, school, and those ridiculous extra-curriculars.

And forget all that...

Even in a gown I could whoop Godzilla. I pity the fool...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv the blog! See my sites at
crm system ok?
keep posting blogs rule ;-)

Lacey Joe said...

Sure-sure... who doesn't recognize the vast importance of database building, follow-up and customer care, but is this really the place?