Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Back from Whataburger...

Again bulleted for the ease of the viewership… and due to my already fading memory of the evening… and again… it was like French soaps, so I was confused… often…

-At this point the body guard, sequin top, 2-fister, wig, the media man, Paul, Paco, Hilda, and the ref are all in or around the condo… I am possibly forgetting someone, but the major players at this point are Paul, Paco, Hilda, and the ref.

-I assume that Hilda is gone since I don’t see her, but alas she has shut herself up in Paul’s room… How many times do I need to tell her to back off…

-The ref offers to get her out of Paul’s room. Great strides were made in ridding her of his room, but not the condo, as she bolted into the bathroom.

-Paco has disappeared somewhere to eat his burger… presumably he was naked eating in the hot tub… at least that is where I would have gone.

-I can only assume that this is the point in the night when the alcohol in my system caught up with me because I remember bits and pieces of conversation... “I’ve been assaulted…” “I’m calling the cops.” “Give me $300 dollars and you’ll never see me again.” “She said she wouldn’t get in a cab.” “Did she say $3 million?” And then suddenly she was outside, the door was locked… and then she was gone.

At this juncture the only progress towards a remedy to the situation had been made by the ref... sadly, this came nowhere close to a solution. I thought about taking Hilda home myself, but didn't trust her not to accuse me of doing something to her. I thought about going to bed, but 2-fister was asleep in a rolling desk chair... because we all know how comfortable that had to have been... and to e honest, I didn't want to leave Paul open and available for the other girls around...

No comments: