Sunday, February 19, 2006

Blog About Nothing

You Are From Saturn
You're steady, organizes, and determined to achieve your dreams.You tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones).You'll likely reach the top. And when you do, you'll be honorable and responsible.Focus on happiness. Don't let your goals distract you from fun!Don't be too set in your ways, and you'll be more of a success than you ever dreamed of.
http://www.blogthings.com/planetquiz.html" a >What<>Planet Are You From?

So for starters, apparently I am from Saturn. You've read what that means. Exactly as we all suspected, I'm organized and no fun. However, this raises an interesting question since men are from Mars and women are from Venus... which rhymes with penis, so what were women thinking anyway. What does that make me. Not a woman in the stereotypical way, putting fashion and relationships on the front burner. Sadly, I seem to do quite the opposite. While I do care about how I look, I really ought to care more. I need to put on make-up, walk with my shoulders back and my chin up, get a more up to date haircut, and wear clothes that might actually make men look twice instead of politely commenting on the various pieces of my wardrobe before moving on to something hotter, sexier, and better dressed. And relationships... perhaps I need to read a book or something. Dr. Phil wants to help me... the all smiles fellow from eHarmony has offered his support... so why don't I take them up on this great advice they are so generously peddling? Because I like to build walls. Walls that people can't see. I make people laugh so that they will see me as open when I'm not. Walls are safe. Walls are comforting. Walls are lonely. I knocked a few bricks out of my wall and put my hand through... I touched someone else on the outside. I whispered a secret through the wall and felt more alone than I had before. So slowly I will pull my hand back in, replace the bricks, and carry on pretending I never ventured beyond my walls... and I will make people laugh... I will be the fun girl... I will sing off key and dance in my ever so white way...

No comments: