Monday, February 20, 2006

Standing Water and Electricity

No need to worry about the standing water that I discovered in my kitchen this morning becuase I also had no electricity ridding myself of any fire hazard.
So the strange part of the water issue... The water was not there last night... the water was not only on the floors, but also on the counter... the ceiling and walls were both dry... so where (you may be asking yourself) did the water come from?
Who the hell knows? The apartment complex didn't answer the phone this morning when I called, so I left a message with the answering service. The apartment never called me back so I tried calling again around 11:30am... no answer. Seriously... why is my rent so high? They apparently don't have any staff to pay...
So now two messages later and the knowledge that I have no power and some sort of mystery water on my floor and counter... I am actually on the edge of severe frustration trying to keep the whole thing in persepective...
Grrr...

No comments: