Thursday, April 13, 2006

The End of MySpace

Myspace for me was one of those fun little time fillers while I was waiting on the shared drive to locate a file, making copies, or any number of mundane office tasks. But alas... MySpace is dead. I may never post during the work week again. I may never feel the joy of reading blog comments and denying new friend requests during the work day. What will I do with all my spare moments? I will tuck my tail and run back to blogspot, the original home for all my exploits and still the home for those thing I don't want myspacers to read. I will embrace the joy that is my blog without all the other fun things attached. I will go back to being incredibly sad that noone will read my blogs... so sad.

Enough crying. This should be a moment for rejoicing. A moment for realizing that I have outsmarted my management by finding another outlet within moments of the terrifying:

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.
Reason:
The Websense category "Blocked" is filtered.

URL:
http://www.myspace.com/

That's right. I am the power in this office... and the proverbial man will not be keeping me down.

No comments: