Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Just a Love Machine

And I don't work for nobody but... myself...

That's right. I am alone. I would like to have someone to "work for" but alas I am bossless... at least in the love machine sense of things... Although some could say I am self-employed... but that's just inappropriate to talk about on the web.

So, yes... back to being bossless... or single... or celibate... whatever the kids are calling it these days...

It's really not so bad... okay... get real... I'm lying. If there were no repercussions, I would find a boss... I even have a great boss in mind, but there is nothing good that comes from having a boss in the long run. When you are self employed, you want the security of a boss. But when you have a boss, you want the independence of being self-employed. So what then? Perhaps it is best to be in middle management.

1 comment:

Michel said...

Oh my god. Self love! How thoroughly revolting. You were right, I shouldn't have read this, because there's nothing in the world more disgusting than thinking of your sister as a real live human being.