Thursday, April 26, 2007

For important info... scroll to bottom.

1. Where was your last kiss?On the twat...

2. Why did your last relationship end?His lack of hockey knowledge and my lack of patience in explaining icing.

3. Three words to explain why you last threw up?Vicodin and Bueno

4. Have you ever burned yourself?Like insulted myself... as in.. "oooo dang... burnnnnn...."?

5. What's crazy to you?That I'm getting old... and I can't seem to stop it.

6. Favorite swear word:naughty naughty... that's not the sort of thing you have a favorite of...

7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?hehe... I hope a ton of folks... it means you've made it to a super cool status if people talk about you...

8. What is your biggest secret?I had sex with a man who's had sex with a man who lived in Africa... kidding... though I wonder, if you have... do you lie to the Red Cross blood drive people?

9. Would you ever want to be a model?ummm... a model citizen... vote vote vote...

11. Do you tell white lies?no but yeh but no but yeh but...

12. When is your next party?tomorrow... who's in?

13. Where do you want to be right now?Bed...

14. One word to describe your most recent ex?Male

15. How do you handle a break up?hit the gym and burn them in effegy... again kidding... about the gym.

16. Your motivation for tomorrow?umm... I like food... thus I must be motivated to work... to buy food...

17. Last person to hurt you?Dr Scott... jerk cut a hole in my neck

18. Last person to make you laugh?Peyton... funny girl...

19. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?Who hasn't.. that's how you know your true friends...

20. Do you ever go a few days without changing your underwear?hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha... no...

21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?define accidentally... But no, I am not one of the moth eaters... peer pressure...

22. Have you ever thrown up from drinking?again... true friends... yadda yadda... of course.

23. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have?sure... I don't think Norman Reedus is attainable... or that David Wallaims sees me as a blip on his radar...

24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?yes... Is that bad?

25. Do you own an Ipod?Nope

27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?Hmmm... tough one... they all freak me out...

28. Do you ever talk to the TV?only when I'm watching sports...

29. Would you ever work in a retirement home?Don't think so...

30. Do you believe plants have feelings?Yes and mine are sad when I am away... because Reidle doesn't play them Modest Mouse... or water them... tear...

31. Do you laugh at people with "basin" haircuts?I don't descriminate when I make fun of people...

32. Do you have nervous twitches?yes...

33. Are you ever purposely irritating?at times... : )

34. If you could fly, where would you go first?up

36. Love or lust?lost... haha have love and half lust makes you lost... that's how I feel...

37. Two best friends or 10 acquaintances?Two best friends

38. Do you believe in pixies?seriously?

39. Do you believe that your first love never dies?no

40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?tomorrow... that's all the energy I have

41. Current smell?like game day

42. Do you get your nails done?nope

44. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's?apparently a shake, though Reid must have eaten it since I remember nothing of the sort.

45. Are you an emotional person?No... I'm a cold hearted snake.. look into my eyes... oh oh-oh... I've been telling lies.

46. Do you like your name?sure

47.What are you wearing right now?clothes... cotton ones...

48. Who's the best person in bed?Lacey... hell yes... she's awesome...

49. Do you work?too much...

50. Do you dance naked in your room at night?No... only during the day...

51. What are you listening to right nowrain and lightning

52. Biggest fear?having a snake spring off the ground, bite my eyeball, and swim into my head...

53.Who knows everything about you?Jodi

54. How long have you been a part of myspace?too long...

55. Favorite place to be?water (pool, river, beach... I'm not picky)

56. Least favorite place to be?in a pile of raw sewage perhaps?

57. Do you hate anybody?no... i tried to think of some clever combo for hate (like lost from love and lust... but all I could get out was half and ate and I haven't half eaten anyone...)

58. Does anyone hate you?It's possible

59. How many people do you trust fully?Not including family...4

60. Can you put your whole fist in your mouth?ummm... no, but that doesn't stop me from trying...

Now the truth... I only posted this as a blog so I could answer number one... I'm lame but amused...

No comments: