Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It’s Been a While... But I’m Still Funny

Or not... I've had a rough couple weeks, but had the blessing of seeing people that I missed more than I realized. You always realize things when you see people. So I would like to share the things that I realized during a few funerals I've been to since Christmas...

1. That guy you thought you would marry when you were only ten... well it's not true what they say about people changing. That guy is still hot and he is still going to marry you. He just doesn't realize it yet.

2. Celebrations of Life trump funerals anyday.

3. Brinkworth's hair, still wet, still long, still soft, still yummy.

4. Guys named Chris always finds gorgeous women and all gorgeous women love to be found by guys named Chris. Lucky bastards.

5. People are amazing... and amazingly valuable. Be it because they make you laugh during really hard times or give you a hard time to make you laugh.

6. Don't worry if the guy you hearted in the fourth grade doesn't dig you. There's always the guy who when you were 16 and he was 25 wasn't all that appealing but now that you're 28 and he's 27... well... as I said don't worry about the other guy, this guy has potential to be hearted as well.

7. Pretty people stay pretty. And ugly people... well they have a 50/50 shot of coming out on top. I'm pulling for you uglies... I too was one of you. But now... clearly I'm hot.

Okay... That's all for now... Cause it's late, I'm getting old, and work comes a might bit early (that was the 85 year old in me coming out).

No comments: