Saturday, November 08, 2008

Looking (or pointing) Ahead

So if you don't know yet, I cut the tip of my finger off. Not a lot. Just enough that it bled forever and has gone numb down to the first knuckle.


The result of this mishap is that I have a gauze and tap extravaganza on my finger that doesn't allow it to bend. So I rode this morning. Not far, just a 35 mile loop through North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Southlake and back home. For those of you familiar with the area, yes I know I left out half a dozen other places but I only note where I am turning. But, back to the gauze. I couldn't get my cycling glove on. Bad? Not really, just a little chilly. The sad part of the ride was the fact that I had a gauze covered finger pointing straight ahead the entire ride.


Hey Lacey- which way are you going? This way!


No comments: