Thursday, January 08, 2009

How Many Women Does it Take to Screw in a Lightbulb?

Or better yet, how many women does it take to sort out a text message from a man?

From: Lacey
Subject: Re: Ouch

After asking when my birthday is, Link sent this text. Can you spot the kiss of death?

"I missed it! Well happy birthday my friend. Next time I'll take you out!"

From: Ali Kat
Subject: Re: Ouch

“my friend”

From: Texas Woman
Subject: Re: Ouch

I don't think it's as bad as u r making it out to be. One of those bad female traits reading too deep into things and seeing things that really aren't there. Have faith.

From: Ali Kat
Subject: Re: Ouch

I agree..it’s probably too soon for him to be all “ Oh I’m so sorry sexy, next time I’ll take you out for a hot birthday night!”

From: "Lacey"
Subject: RE: Ouch

I wouldn't have complained though.

From: The Cynic
Subject: RE: Ouch

You would have run screaming.

From: Texas Woman
Subject: Re: Ouch

That's the kind of reading between the lines us women need to do. :0)

From: "Lacey"
Subject: RE: Ouch

That's probably true. But as we know... it's not how I'm built.

I think I will look at the positive. He wants to take me out again in 362 days.

From: The Soccer Mom
Subject: RE: Ouch

I'm a bad friend. With all these 2 and 9s I honestly thought your birthday was 2/9. When was it?

From: Ali Kat
Subject: RE: Ouch

FYI on your calendar I put you have a hot lesbian date with me on Saturday lol bet you can’t wait for that!

From: "Lacey"
Subject: RE: Ouch

Nice. I'll be sure to blog about it.

From: Ali Kat
Subject: RE: Ouch

Oh goodie! It’ll be the best first date ever

From: "Lacey"
Subject: RE: Ouch

probably so. At least I know what to expect :)

From: Ali Kat
Subject: RE: Ouch

Haha true…you have a busy day on Saturday “my friend”

From: "Lacey"
Subject: RE: Ouch

Dang. Friend. Dang dang dang.

No comments: