Sunday, February 01, 2009

Date 12: More Comfortable with Cancer than Conversation

So I kept running into the oncologist in the strangest places. The ice cream place in Uptown, the Central Market in Southlake... It's not like I generally run into the same person in both of those locations. Seriously, they are like 30 miles apart.

So he swims, runs, cycles, loves to travel, is a doctor, and has the social skills of a squid. I keep running through the whole mess with a little Ben Franklin decision making. No matter how many positives I have put on the list his crazy lady laugh makes this a no go. I think chortle is perhaps the best description of it. The more uncomfortable he got, the longer the date went on, the more he laughed in that frightful way. Yikes.

*chortle chortle*

No comments: