Sunday, March 15, 2009

Date 25: 1999 Revisted

For those of you who knew me when I was 19, no explanation is needed. For those of you who have only known me since moving to Dallas, brace yourself. I used to be a lot more fun, but not always in a good way.

I'm fairly certain none of what follow constitutes a date... but since it did result in kissing... more than one person... I'm making the call to include it here.

Trinity Hall 23 did not play a major role in my day except that he was the key that started the car for the test drive I would be taking later. Thanks Trinity Hall 23. We appreciate your service.

So to be brief, I met this guy at a party. Well sort of met him. After hearing my plan to kiss random boys, some girl suggests her friend seersucker. Seersucker obliges and kisses me. We start to leave and I kiss seersucker again. We play beer pong. Seersucker shows everyone his balls (not of the ping pong variety). We leave with his friend apathy. Seersucker and I stop in a bar. We see his boss. We have some shots. We leave the bar. We get a cab. We go about a block and get out of the cab. We find Montana and apathy at some house. We stop on the way to check out a lawn. Nice landscaping. We go to apathy's place. There is nudity on the television. Seersucker gets up to go to the bathroom. Montana and I leave. Montana is an awesome state.

There are many details omitted both to keep some semblance of dignity and because there are huge gaps in my memory.

Did I give him my number? No. Did I get his? No. Does it matter? No.

Test drive only. Car works fine. Need a better driver than seersucker. He's more of a renter than a buyer. Thanks to Trinity Hall 23 for finding the key.

No comments: