Monday, May 23, 2011

Meeting the Parents

Oh my.


Oh my, oh my, oh my...

So with the upcoming long weekend for him (I have been being a bum since finals), I asked the New Guy if he wanted to do something. I really shouldn't leave so much up for choice. He said he wanted to go to Austin.

You may be asking yourself why this is noteworthy.

Well...

His parents live in Austin.

His very Catholic parents.

His very Catholic parents who I can only assume will not be impressed with a protestant.

Oh my.

"Be yourself and I'm sure they'll like you, " I hear you saying to yourself as you read this. But really, let's be honest with each other... that isn't always true. But, I will pack a few cardigans and a sundress or two, put on my best smile, cross my fingers, and perhaps see if I can find a priest to put in a good word for me.

No comments: