Thursday, May 26, 2011

Myspace Top 20

Sometimes I like to go back through old blog posts and see what I was thinking in 2006. The sad news... I had a blog years earlier than that, but I deleted it, along with the first hand account of being in college and being so broke that I ate a potato with NOTHING on it followed by a dessert of licking my finger then dipping it into a cap full of cupcake decorating sprinkles. Not to worry. I'm so broke now that I'm back in grad school, that if the guy I'm dating doesn't feed me this weekend, it will be sprinkles from the cap for me. I'll let you know.


More importantly, do you remember Myspace? It's like the Danny Bonaduce of the internet. Used to be fun, now it's just a sad sad place. Cryspace... :(


So apparently I needed a place to host photos for my Myspace top 20 (ooo... in your face Myspace, I broke the code of the top ten... doubled that bee-otch!) April 9th, 2006, frozen in time... BAM!


Before I can get to the point, I actually decided to check out my space... I don't remember it looking that way. You should look at yours... very strange.


So my MySpace top 20 from April 2006... most of you still exist...


Drum roll please...


  • Kendall
  • Michel
  • Nathan
  • Kyle
  • Kayla
  • Ryan
  • Nicole
  • Erica
  • Zack
  • Ollie
  • Jennifer
  • Jackie
  • Jason
  • Jodi
  • Jenn
  • Austin
  • Gerond
  • Darcey
  • Chelsea
  • Alecia


Wondering what you looked like back in the day? Something like this... or this...


Enjoy.

No comments: