Thursday, December 06, 2012

Goodbye working bathroom, hello scrap wood.

Given the events of the last few days and our plumbing woes, I needed a crafty break from life.  During the demo of the guest bath, we ended up with some old school cabinet doors, door facings, a hideous mirror, and more basic tile than I know what to do with.  But, I saved these items with some hope for crafting time.  (On a side note... If anyone wants to craft with broken wood paneling, linoleum, a shell sink/counter combo, or a toilet... Let me know before the trash guys come... Haha, I took all the good stuff.).

I painted a quick coat of white on the some of the cabinet doors with a complete lack of direction.  While I needed todo something fun, I also needed to actually get some of my Christmas decorates up. Two birds, one stone.

Tissue paper, paint, modge podge... Go!



The final product looks great with a tree I bought a few years ago with my mom and an angel I picked up last year at Pier One.  Kitchen window decorations? Don't mind if I do.






No comments: