Saturday, April 20, 2013

Craigslist: Couch and Loveseat



Gosh darn I loved these... If my boyfriend wasn't afraid to have such magical furnishings, we wouldn't be selling these. But much like our second dog, there's only room for one at our new combined home. Kidding, about the dog not the furniture. If you're awesome enough to sit, sleep, dance, etc on these fabulous, micro suede pieces swing on down to [Address Deleted], North Richland Hills, TX 76182





  • Location: North Richland Hills, TX
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
**Update: We got the most amazing response to this post... after we sold the couch and loveseat.  I'm pretty bummed because I'm certain P.S. would have loved these in just the right way while typing charming emails on her laptop in the living room.  "Oh em gee !! Do you still have the awesome red sofa ?"  Dang it P.S., No, I don't.

No comments: