Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jump Little Froggy, Jump!

So I've been using MyFitnessPal to track my food, exercise, and weight loss.  I know it sounds ridiculous (if you haven't been in my shoes), but since I look at myself everyday (not in a vain way, but more of a does this outfit look presentable for the workplace way), I really can't tell much difference in my body. 

So what I look forward to the most is not the projected weight if I continue to eat/exercise like this... it's not the graph that shows my weight over time... it's totally the frog. 

He scoots along the line to my ever changing goal and grins at me like, "hey sexy lady... aren't we doing well." 

And I'm all, "hell yes little froggy... keep on keepin' on."

We really do have a pretty swell relationship, me and the frog. But I worry that one day I'll log in and he'll be all, "WTF. Stop moving the goal line away from me."  Until then, I've goaled myself at high school skinny.  We shall see.


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments: